EMAILING ATTENDEES (for Instructors only)
- Under the Learning Catalog, locate your course discipline. Click on the arrow to see the dropdown list of available folders.
- Left-click on the appropriate course name (1) and select the LE Sessions option (2).
- Locate your course session and select the attendee icon (1).
- Select the attendees you wish to send a message to from your roster (1). Then, select the mail icon on the right side of the page.
- The *From* (1) field should include your email by default; however, AYSOU sends all correspondence using firstname.lastname@example.org. The reason for this is to ensure that messages are delivered to the attendees (and to prevent them from being undelivered). Enter your subject (2) and select a copy to be sent to the instructor (3) if desired.Include the message in the body (4) and include your email here, since emails sent will have email@example.com as the sender’s email. Include it if you’d like for attendee’s to contact you. Hit send (5) to complete your message.
- A pop-up will appear when the message is sent.