RMS Information & Updates
The AYSO Membership Fee (formerly known as the National Player Fee) is a non-refundable and non-transferable member fee to participate in AYSO. Membership in AYSO is required for each Membership Year (8/1 – 7/31) before a member may participate in any AYSO program or event. This fee entitles the member to all benefits for that membership year, including:
- Membership Player ID Card
- Annual subscription to the PLAYSOCCER Magazine
- Soccer Accident Insurance
- Special offers and discounts
- Access to the AYSO Player website channel (Coming Soon)
All fields required by AYSO National are locked down as required, and automatically appear as required fields in Blue Sombrero. All fields that aren’t required by AYSO National are automatically set to Not Required. These questions can be set to Required if the admin chooses to do so.
No, admin will need to manually enter player rankings into Blue Sombrero’s system.
No. Player information cannot be edited after a player is created. This is to ensure player information matches the player’s AYSO ID. If information needs to be edited because it has been entered incorrectly, the admin can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information that needs to be changed.
Yes, a parent can invite any number of parents, guardians, grandparents or sitters to be linked to a player’s ID.
There will not be data transfer to Blue Sombrero. All the historical data will remain in eAYSO and all new information will be updated from Blue Sombrero through Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
- Certifications: Certifications will continue to be associated with the volunteer record when the volunteer applies on Blue Sombrero.
- Player Ratings: Player Ratings will not transfer from eAYSO to the new player record. Any player ratings stored in Blue Sombrero will stay associated with that player season to season and they can be used in automatic team assignment.
- Player/Volunteer history: All player and volunteer information will continue to update in eAYSO.