Display stock Volunteer Roles, or add Custom Volunteer Roles, that will be available for users to sign up for during the registration process.
Example of Custom Volunteer Role: Snack Mom/Dad
Steps to Configure Volunteer Roles:
- Login as an admin to your Region Portal. You will see the following tool bar on the top of the Then Click on “Registration”, then
- You will then see a screen that looks like this, click on next to the Program you need to
- On the next screen click on Step 4.
- Move switch to YES if you want to display a Volunteer Role for this Program.
- Click on Edit next to the Volunteer Role to add custom volunteer questions or to edit the default volunteer
- Please make sure to always Save after
- See how to configure custom volunteer roles below
Steps to Configure Custom Volunteer Roles:
Too add a custom volunteer role, just add the Name of the volunteer role in the Custom Volunteer Role Then click on Add New Volunteer Role.
- You can now click on Edit next to the new volunteer role to add any custom volunteer role questions or edit the existing
- Make sure to always Save after
If you do need further assistance, Regional Commissioners will receive priority support by emailing email@example.com or by calling 866-258- 3303. Parents with questions may email firstname.lastname@example.org.