- Go to your Region’s Blue Sombrero Portal and click on Login.
- Once logged in click on the Volunteer tab on the left side of the screen.
- Now click on “Find Volunteer Roles” on the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Select Program(s) to View Volunteer Roles.
Find the program, click on , then “View Roles.”
- Complete the Volunteer Selection Page.
Select “Sign Up” on the position you are applying for then click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the name of the volunteer and click “Continue.”
- Additional Position Information
Fill in all the fields with a red asterisk.
Make sure to accept the waiver at the bottom of the page, then click on “Continue”.
- Volunteer E-Signature
Select the button, then
- Review Application and E-Sign
a) Click on the box next to the words “I agree to use an electronic signature.”
b) Click on the radio button next to the words “I am an adult of the age of majority in my state…”
c) Type your name in the yellow box for “Volunteer Signature.”
d) Click on “Continue to Review.“
On the last screen, if all the information on the volunteer form is correct, then click on at the bottom of the application.
- Verified Volunteer – Background Check Consent Form
If you do need further assistance please call the Blue Sombrero Support Center at 866-258-3303. Or you can also send an email to email@example.com.