To meet our ongoing commitment to the AYSO community to deliver an accessible and enjoyable experience, from registration through end of season celebrations, AYSO is working to upgrade our current systems. Our goal is to upgrade our challenging systems and data environment into a more capable and productive environment, providing relevant player and volunteer reporting and management, integrated background check and AYSOU updates, and efficient financial transaction tracking. Below are updates and resources for the registration platforms as well as our financial management systems.
As we have gone through the migration to the Mobile First Registration Platform & AYSO Association Platform (New eAYSO), we, along with Sports Connect have compiled all of your questions to create FAQs and Support/User Guides for your reference.
Below are links to those FAQs and User Guides:
- Mobile First FAQs
- Mobile First User Guide and Support Page
- Affinity/NGB/e4/Association Platform Guides and Support Page
- Young Playground Age Division Step-by-Step Set-up Instructions
- Age Compliance and Team Size Grid
- Printing Official Rosters Step-by-Step Instructions
- Printing Team ID cards Step-by-Step Instructions
- Volunteers/Board Members – Access to Region Portal and AYSO Platform
For additional support, we have a migration conversation on BAND to post tips and tricks, answer questions, get feedback, and quickly identify issues. Please join the conversation: https://band.us/@soccerregistration.
Mobile First Features Include:
- Ability to register one, two or more players from any device
- Streamlined waiver process
- Volunteer while registering players or independent of registering players
- More control over refunds and credits
In tandem with this migration to Mobile First, each Section, Area and Region upgraded to Mobile First will also be set up in Stack Sports’ Association Connect platform. The Association platform supports the activities of our Sections, Areas & Regions.
AYSO National Platform Features Include:
- S/A/R reporting without logging into multiple portals
- Integrated Background Check (Risk) status
- Volunteer eligibility – Board Members, Coaches & Referees
- Safety & Compliance – as required by health authorities or by individual states
- Messaging Module – target by geography, by role, by participant type
Think of the Club Platform as your Credit Card – it’s how you buy things.
Think of the Association Platform as your Credit Card Rewards Program – it keeps track of how much you’ve spent, if you have achieved elite status, allows you to upgrade, and tracks your membership expiration date.
Mobile First Platform Demos:
Oct 8th Demo
Oct 9th Demo
AYSO Financial Management FAQ
We are very excited to announce new and powerful financial management tools to the Sections, Areas, and Regions (SAR). We listened to you and worked collaboratively with select regions to provide you with modern solutions of today’s world.
We all agree getting players on the pitch is our primary focus, and we hope these tools will allow you the flexibility, visibility and efficiency to keep track of your programs finances quickly and easily.
Below, please find a link to FAQs to help explain what Zipbooks and Divvy do and how they will work for you.
If you have the Divvy Card, you will need to update your Sterling account if you are paying for your volunteer’s membership fee. The two documents below will help you make the change.
STACK SPORTS MOBILE FIRST & AYSO NATIONAL PLATFORM FAQ’S
- Create New Programs - buttons will be disabled, help text includes date when upgrade is complete
- Edit any registration dates or times - all dates will be closed and buttons will be disabled, help text shown
- Register players or volunteers - buttons will be disabled, help text shown
- Transfer players or volunteers - buttons will be disabled, help text shown
- Division Coordinators
- Coach & Referee Admins
Inter-Seasonal PlayJan 12th at 4:00pm PST
- Printing: medical releases only, or applications too
- Authorized Purchaser role no longer necessary
- Regions who accept Check/Cash payment for registration now complete the transaction with the Region credit card for immediate registration of player. No spreadsheets for upload, no Office invoices for payment. No delays.
- No longer email CVPA’s with BGC results – visible in Association Insights
- Association Insights will show highest achievement in Referee or Coaching. All certifications will be visible in AYSOU, including course/assessment detail.
- During the period of migration to Mobile First only, AYSOU updates to Association Platform will be weekly until completion of upgrade – estimating April 30, 2021
- Manual option to upload certificate to Mobile First for immediate update
Once our Registration Website has been upgraded to the Mobile First Platform, will we be able to access old setup information?
If Team Administrators (Coach, Asst Coach, Team Manager/Parent) can volunteer as part of player registration, how do parents volunteer for other roles i.e. referee, board member, concession stand, etc.?
Is there a way to use search and manage to look up players and volunteers even if they are not a registered volunteer in the current/active programs?
How many Section or Area board members can view the dashboard information in the AYSO National Platform?