Please download the resources below for your local use and if you have any questions or need anything further, please contact Marketing@ayso.org.
Social media posts – click to enlarge and then right-click > save as:
WEBSITE SLIDES (SPORTS CONNECT / BLUE SOMBRERO):
Click to enlarge, then right-click > save image
PLEASE NOTE: This is a live document and is subject to change. As state and local restrictions and guidelines are adjusted in your area with regards to youth sports, AYSO will communicate how to transition into Phase 2 of our Returning to Play guidance.
- How does Coronavirus spread?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What to do if you are sick or suspect that you may be infected
- Who is most vulnerable or susceptible to severe illness?
- Protect yourself and others
- Keeping Children Healthy?
- Find your local State and Territorial Health Departments here.
- Below is a great resource to help understand the differences between COVID-19, the seasonal flu and the common cold.