A Registrar – The role of the Registrar is to organize and implement the annual registration of players and volunteers.
The primary responsibilities of the Registrar include:
- Planning the annual registration of all players and volunteers with the CVPA and Treasurer.
- Maintaining a waiting list for players who sign up after teams are balanced and filled.
- Reconciling registrations forms with fees paid for each registration event.
- Ensuring all players are registered.
- Ensuring the National Player Fees are paid.
Registrar training requirements include:
- Registrar Job Training
- AYSO’s Safe Haven
- CDC’s Concussion Awareness Training