As guidelines are loosened and communities reengage in activities once again, it is imperative that Regions follow state and local public health department recommendations.
Streamlined overview for getting players back on the field. From car-pooling to field configurations, these suggestions will help guide your own process.
- How does Coronavirus spread?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What to do if you are sick or suspect that you may be infected
- Who is most vulnerable or susceptible to severe illness?
- Protect yourself and others
- Keeping Children Healthy?
- Find your local State and Territorial Health Departments here.
- Below is a great resource to help understand the differences between COVID-19, the seasonal flu and the common cold.